We are a public library and anyone is able to become a member.
Becoming a member is easy and free. Benefits of membership include:
- Loans of resources
- Access to online materials reserved for members
- Access to updates and current awareness services
- Ability to create personalised online account with lists, tagging and commenting features
Steps to becoming a member:
- Download the library membership form
- Return the completed form to firstname.lastname@example.org
- The library will then contact you
Drug ARM staff become members at induction. Volunteers are not routinely made members of the resource centre, though it is encouraged.
Staff and volunteers
Number of loans